Spring Nail Polish Picks!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been able to update my blog as often as I'd like as my sister just flew in from Turkey few days ago. We've been busy catching up and having sisterly fun! :D Thanks for bearing with my lack of productivity, I do have more posts coming up though. ;)

 Although the recent temperatures in Chicago (think mid 30s on a good day!) do not seem like spring is upon us, technically it is! I am ready to slap on some pastels and pretty, feminine colors in general on my nails! Here are my picks for spring :) I just got these color wheels from Sally's thinking the colors would be easier to photograph and just to have neater swatches, I like the outcome!


L-R
Essie Topless & Barefoot
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Essie Lapis of Luxury
Essie Splash of Grenadine
OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender
China Glaze Light As Air
OPI Mod About You
Essie Van D'Go
Revlon Temptress
China Glaze Peachykeen
Revlon Tropical Temptation


As you can see I'm obsessed with pinks and purples once spring time rolls around but of course I like to mix it up, how long can one wear pink nail polish?! I would have just loved to add a pastel yellow to my collection as I love yellow! But..I seriously hate the way pastel yellow looks on my hands, I tried it.


If you could add some nail polish colors to this color wheel, what would you add? 

I always love nail polish recommendations! :)

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! ♥

12 comments:

  1. hmm..I'm not sure if it's missing anything? without the yellow, perhaps a warm nude or even one little metallic might be alright?

    i was going to recommend lemon fizz--i have that one, but have yet to try it on myself..i may not like it either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the colours look together on the colour wheel! I'm liking Light As Air & Temptation - might need to pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all of these polishes, minus the two revlons! what would I recommend? perhaps a yellow or a pale blue? I think you have your basis covered here well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly love spring nail varnishs but always stuggle to find colours that suit my skin tone, love the pinks and lilacs. there definatyloy worth a try

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeee that color wheel!! I need one! And recently I've fallen in love with Essie and now that Mint Candy Apple needs to be mine. Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ... I really love the colour.... so beautiful. I love the pink and purple tone

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeee that color wheel!! I need one! And recently I've fallen in love with Essie and now that Mint Candy Apple needs to be mine. Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your picks, pastelssss

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh I love peachykeen! I must have it!

    ReplyDelete