January Favorites



{Face}


Great medium-full coverage, blends flawlessly, semi-matte finish and photographs beautifully!
Orta-ful kapaticiligi olan, dagitimi kolay, yari-mat bitisli ve kusursuz fotograflanabilen bit fondoten!

I especially love mixing it with my moisturizer for when I want dewy skin. Besides that, I also reach for it quite a bit for nighttime makeup. The fact that it has SPF 25 makes me think I will frequent it regularly come hot Chicago summer.

Ozellikle cildime parlaklik kazandirmak istedigimde nemlendiricimle karistirip kullaniyorum, onun disinda gece makyaji icin de en sevdigim aydinlaticilardan biri kendisi. Icinde 25 SPF olusuda sicak Chicago yazlarinda onu epey kullanacagima bir isaret.


A blush rediscovered in my recent stash shopping. Can't believe I ever forgot about this pretty little number. Deceivingly named, Mocha (?!?!) is actually a matte, coral-pink. Great color pay off, not too powdery, creates a beautiful sheen and lasts forever. 

Yakin gecmiste koleksiyonumda tesadufen karsima cikan Mocha'yi ben nasil olduysa unutmusum! Ismi niye Mocha bilinmez, kendisi aslinda mat, icinde mercan olan bir pembe. Kalicilik ve pigmentasyon bakimindan gayet basarili, yuze cok tatli ve dogal bir pembelik kazandiran bir allik.


My one and only rose gold blush, comes with the amazing Benefit quality as with other blushes. I sometimes apply it with a light hand as highlight, works great with bronze-ish blushes

Ilk ve tek pembe altin alligim, bazen hafifce aydinlatici olarak uyguladigim da oluyor. Bronz tonlardaki alliklarla cok guzel kombinlenebiliyor


Does wonders with just a couple dabs! It brightens, conceals and makes you look wide awake in seconds. I don't really have a problematic under eye area and I love the results. Can't even imagine what it would for someone who has. Will definitely repurchase over and over again!

Birkac ufak dokunusla goz altlarini aydinlatip yuze daha uyanik bir goruntu kazandiran bir kapatici. Goz alti bolgesiyle sorun yasayan biri degilim ama yinede o bolgeye kazandirdigi aydinlik cok hosuma gidiyor. Goz alti bolgesinde morluk, torba olanlar icin neler yapabilecegini dusunemiyorum bile! Kesinlikle tekrar tekrar alacagim bir urun.

{Eyes}


My go-to palette these days. I love it so much I didn't even have to think about what eyeshadows to take on vacation. I just shoved this beauty in my bag. It's a natural eyeshadow lover's dream with all natural shades one would need, half in matte, the other half in shimmery finish.

Su siralar en favori, elimin en cok gittigi paletim. O kadar cok seviyorum ki, tatile giderken bile hangi farlari gotureyim diye zorlanmadim. Hemen alip cantaya koydum. Hem gunduz hem gece makyaji icin hemen hemen istediginiz her renk mevcut, paletin yarisinin mat diger yarisinin simli olmasi da epey isime geliyor.


If you follow me on Instagram, then you have seen this mascara quite a bit on my feed. This is seriously one of the most amazing mascaras to come out of "drugstore" section of Ulta. For only $4.99 (and often times on sale!) you get a mascara with a huge brush that coats lashes to perfection, lengthens and volumizes at once. I have been getting so many compliments on my lashes since I started using it :)

Instagram'da beni takip ediyorsaniz, bu maskarayi daha once bircok kez gordunuz. Amerika'da drugstore diye tabir ettigimiz markalar icinde belkide en iyi maskara. Burada sadece $4.99 satilan, kirpikler icin adeta bir mucize yaratan bu urun hem uzatmakta hemde kirpiklere dolgunluk kazandirmakta cok ama cok basarili. Kullanmaya basladigimdan beri kirpiklerime gelen iltifatlar epey bir cogaldi :)


MAC Paint Pot Nubile & Constructivist

Nothing new here. Just sharing, for the hundredth time, my love for MAC paint pots. I have made a pretty big dent in Nubile using it pretty much under any and every shadow possible. Constructivist is used for more dramatic, smokey looks. I love it layered under Pewter from Lorac Pro, perfection!

Burada yeni birsey yok, sadece MAC'in paint potlarina olan askimiz yuzuncu kez dile getiriyorum. Nubile rengini neredeyse tum farlarini altina baz olarak kullandigimdan icinde buyuk bir cukur olustu. Sayesinde hic bir far yerinden oynamiyor. Constructivist'i ise daha dramatik, smokey goz makyajlarinda kullaniyorum, ozellikle Lorac Pro'nun Pewter renginin altinda sahane!

 
{Lips}


Saying that I love these glosses would be an understatement. I have tried many glosses over the years, besides Chanel glossimers (and recently a few Smashbox ones) I haven't really been able to find any that I ended up loving, as much as these! They come in 12 yummy shades but I currently only have 3, still on the hunt for a few others I have my eyes on. I am so happy with their color pay off, soft and non-sticky texture and of course the very affordable price tag ($4.99 at Ulta!)

NYX'in butter glosslariyla cok buyuk bir ask yasadigim dogrudur. Renk yelpazesi oldukca genis, koleksiyonda toplam 12 renk var. Yapilari yumusacik ve kesinlike yapis yapis degil. Cok uzun zamandir hic bir glossu bu kadar sevmemistim. Glosslarda en tahammul edemedigim sey yapis yapis bir yapidir. Zaten sirf bu sebepten dolayi glosslardan sogumustum. Iyi ki karsilastim butter glosslarla!


My go-to pinky nude has been none other than Hue! I always thought it was Angel but come to find out Hue > Angel! Bright go-to lipstick has been Riri Woo just like in December. I am just really happy that I finally found a red that I am totally comfortable in and really think looks good with my complexion.

En sevdigim pembe nude olan Hue bircok ay oldugu gibi bu ayda en cok kullandiklarim arasindaydi. En cok sevdigim pembe nude rujumun Angel oldugunu zannederdim meger o Hue imis. Angel'i kullanmayali aylar oldu desem...Canli ruj olarakta en cok Riri Woo'yu kullandim. Sonunda surdugumde rahat ettigim ve kendime cok yakistirdigim bir kirmizi rujum oldugu icin mutluyum. Gormemisin kirmizi ruju olmus hesabi :)



Last but not least. I have been absolutely enjoying the superb quality of these gorgeous gold Sonia Kashuk brushes. They came as a set and were purchased at Target, of course! I love all of them except the shading brush which I found to be quite harsh to use on my face.

Ve bu ayin en son favorisi, Target'tan aldigim bu guzel mi guzel, altin rengi Sonia Kashuk makyaj fircalarim. Bu setin icinde kullanilmasi cilde zarar vermeden imkansiz olan bir far fircasi disinda hepsinin kalitesine hayran kaldim.

What have you reached for the most in January?
Siz Ocak ayinda en cok hangi urunleri kullandiniz?

4 comments:

  1. MAKEUPBYNORA.BLOGSPOT.FRFebruary 1, 2014 at 3:08 AM

    great fav, rockateur is in my wishlist xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts! Thanks for blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try the Maybelline!! And I have a problematic area so it sounds amazing for my deathly dark circles! Loved your January favs doll! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!! Amazing choices!!! I totally love Rockateur, great colour!
    This palette seems so pretty and as a beauty addict I am soooo jealous cause we cant find it in Greece... I like your lip colours as well I think it's time to try NYX glosses as well...


    xoxox

    ReplyDelete