Things I ♥ Now


I'm branching out today and writing about bits and pieces (as in not only makeup) of things that I have collected over the course of a month or so! Hope you enjoy it, I certainly enjoyed putting it together :)

I love...

 Sheer Lipsticks

I've been going back and forth between this gorgeous trio but this next sentence describes my current situation pretty well. "A girl can never have too many sheer lipsticks" Do share your favorite sheer lipsticks!

Top to Bottom: Dior Diorissime, Dior Singuliere, Chanel Evasion
Glittery Nail Polishes

I try to avoid painting each and every nail with glittery polishes at all costs. Because if you have ever used a glitter nail polish then you know what a hassle it is to take them off! So I limit my glitter nail polish consumption to just one nail, usually the ring finger one. My favorite of the three is definitely my newest discovery; Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Ice Queen. It was only $1.99 at Walgreens and looks amazing over a matte white polish as base. The other two are my oldies but goodies from OPI's Burlesque collection, Extra-va-vaganza! and Sparkle-icious.

Sally Hansen Ice Queen, OPI Extra-va-vaganza!, OPI Sparkle-icious
 
Bath & Body Works Coconut Mango

New season, new scent. My favorite spring scent was Carried Away. I still do show it love every now and then but for now Coconut Mango takes the cake! If you're like me and have a weakness for anything coconut-y then check this out. Both the body wash and lotion have a wonderful and sweet scent which leans a bit more toward coconut in my opinion. Since getting the lotion, I've become a devoted moisturize-er :)


Bath & Body Works Wallflowers

While visiting BBW last weekend, these $2 wallflowers and oils caught my eye. I've been using Glade for as long as I can remember but they just don't smell as strong or last as long as the wallflowers. So I have made the switch and will be purchasing these on a regular basis. I've got the light pink to match the lilac walls of my office :)


Michael Kors White/Rose Gold Chronograph Resin Bracelet Watch 

This is my second Michael Kors watch, you can see my first one here. I can't get enough of MK watches. Without a doubt, they make some of the hottest watches around. I had been wanting a white watch and a rose gold watch so when I spotted this beauty on Nordstrom's website for 40% off (it's still on sale!) I thought why not get one that has a little bit of both? I'm absolutely in love with it, I don't even know where my other watch is :)

Dogeared Always Beautiful Moroccan Rose Gold Dipped Earrings

Groupon has become quite the enabler for me. Few weeks ago I've seen Dogeared Jewelry on Groupon and one click on their link I was in jewelry heaven! They sell some unique pieces and I'm happy that I bought the $25 for $50 Groupon. (Believe me it helped with the grand total!) They are a little on the pricier side but the quality of their work is clearly visible when you hold and wear their products. I love my Moroccan rose gold dipped earrings and wear them almost daily. Rose gold is just so versatile!

Payless Flats

I buy shoes from wherever as long as I love them. I haven't been to Payless for a long time. Recently I was at a strip mall and had to park far away from the store I intended to go to and guess which store happened to be right in front me? It was meant to be, I tell ya! To my surprise they had a BOGO 1/2 off sale! I instantly fell in love with these two pairs, so they came home with me. So happy my long search for nude flats is over, I've wanted a pair for so long!


What do you ♥ now?

38 comments:

  1. omg!!!!!!!! so many things on this list are NOW WISHLISTED, singulaire and evasion ( u knew!) haha
    i loooove that MK watch!! i tried it on a million times but it just does not look good on me - cant pull this off! but im glad u got it!!! its so nice
    Those earrings are so cute. Rose Gold is the new hot metal, i love the silhouette like pattern! i like the shoes! the nude ones are the ones u tweeted right? super cute! darn my bath and body is currently remodeling! i def want to try mango coconut! currently using carried away!
    i liked this post!!!!! can u tell by all the '!" i was that excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I've been searching for nude flats since forever! I bought a pair of steve madden ones but they turned out to be a little darker than what I wanted. Those look perfect, I hope I can find them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those lippies!! I need some! and I need nude flats too cute!!
    I would love all those things as well!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle (LipstickRules)June 15, 2011 at 8:22 PM

    I love sheers too and I almost got the same shoes! I decided to go with one pair though -- flats with a bow, open toe, black fabric and super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, sheer lipsticks are the best! I've been wearing Dior lip glow a ton because it is a nice bright pink but is a sheer balm too. You make me want Singuliere sooo bad. I love those nude flats girl!! I need to head over to Payless asap!! And you know I love the Dogeared earrings too, teehee :D I love wallflowers! I agree, they last a long time and have a powerful fragrance (almost too powerful with a few of those scents imo..haha but that's a good thing)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Michael Kors watch! I've been looking at them for some time - they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JessicaGettingCheekyJune 15, 2011 at 9:14 PM

    THOSE nude flats are amazing! Looks like I'll be making a trip to Payless this weekend!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those earrings! And I just brought home a bunch of hand soaps from B&BW semi-annual sale, haha. So many summery smells!

    ReplyDelete
  9. StrawberryRepublicMelJune 15, 2011 at 10:05 PM

    oh my goodness. i need to have those nude flats. i've been looking for a fabulous nude pair for forever, but there was always something i didn't like about the ones i've seen. totally going to check out payless now. i haven't been there in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa, those nude flats are CUUUUTE!! Love, love, love the earrings too! I had no idea you got another Dior lipstick...did you announce on Twitter?! LOL :D Must. Get. Evasion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just recently got Singuliere and I am in tooootal love with it!! Am I the only person who doesn't like the way Chanel Rouge CoCo Shines smell? I have Evasion and I think quite honestly I stopped wearing it because of the smell.... and I started becoming obsessed with the Dior lippies =)
    I love your loves! ;)
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I need that Sally Hansen glitter polish in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE payless flats, theyre so cute I can't but buy some whenever im in a store.
    Good postt !

    ReplyDelete
  14. canim alisverisin cok güzel :) hepsini güle güle kullan !!

    beyaZzz saatine asik oldum adeta <3

    sevgiler
    civciv

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg i want that michael kors watch!! and i gotta get that bnb plug in, my friend has one and it smelled so good. my glades piss me off lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE those earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those earrings are super cute! I have to agree with you on the sheer lippies, but my favorites are the 17 Mirror Shines!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely favorites! Mango is my favorite scents, must check that coconut mango scent! I love that black flats from payless!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This post in dangerous - the Michael Kors is sitting in my basket right now, looking at me haha. I may have to resist, but half the fun is keeping it in my basket thinking of reasons to buy/not to buy ;D

    I've been loving sheer lipsticks & glittery nails too recently! & I love the earrings & nude flats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooops sorrrry! I hate playing the enabler sometimes, it makes me feel bad! lol Aww can't believe you didn't like how the watch looked on you, I thought it would look amazing on anyone to be honest! Yep those are th nude flats I tweeted that day, loveee them! Didn't know you liked carried away too yayyy! Hahah glad you likeyyyyy!!!!!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me too! I just didn't want to shell out $$$ for it honestly. I mean high heels are another story but for flats I usually don't like to pay so much! I hope you can find them, you can also order them online. I think there is still that 20% off coupon going around too, I found it out about it after buying these two bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally recommend the lipsticks, and the flats and the earrings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lip glow looks so pretty, maybe I should grab that next :D Ok no more high end lipsticks for me! You should get Singuliere, and do an FOTD pleaseeee! Payless had so many cute shoes that day, definitely check them out :) So glad I went that day! I'm sure there are many people who have these earrings, but I was so freakin surprised that we both have it! It's freaky how much stuff we have in common!!! :) They can be a bit strong but not that strong that they're nauseating lol I luv me wallflowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you, I had been as well. There are so many different styles and color combinations, it was hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks hun, hope you found them :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you :) I had to stop myself at one point because my bag was getting filled up super quick with all those amazing deals! Glad you were able to stock up :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I hadn't been to Payless for such a long time, it can be a hit or miss as we all know. I was really surprised at the wide range of gorgeous shoes and all the colors they come in. I think they definitely stepped up their game :) I hope you're able to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks love :) Haha no I didn't announce it, actually I think at one point I told Julie that I got 2 Dior Addicts in one week, so now you know my little secret...Diorissime was the other one :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. I honestly wouldn't believe if someone said they don't like Singuliere, it's such an amazing color! :) I don't like Coco Shines' smell AT ALL, I despise it! But I love the color, so I put up with it lol Glad you liked my post!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks so much hun :) It really exceeded my expectations, definitely recommend it if you're looking for a watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's gorgeous! I had no idea Sally Hansen even came out with these nail polishes, I've been using their hard as nails base coat for as long as I remember but didn't even know they have other "shades" in this line. They also had bunch of other glitter colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you! Can't blame you, I'm the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. That was my reaction too, had been looking for a watch like this for a long time :) They are long lasting and smell amazing. I said the same thing, Glades smell good for a few days and the smell just dies or something, they're expensive too!

    ReplyDelete
  34. They'd look so pretty on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks Danielle, I remember reading about them on your blog. Ahhh I guess I will need to make a UK swap at one point :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks hun, I love it I hope you do too :) Hope you get your shoes soon, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I feel evil now lol I only had one other watch that I wore on a regular basis and wanted a white one for summer. Are you in the same boat by any chance? If so, then don't deprive yourself of this gorgeousness :) Ehhh just get it! lol Aww we have things in common yay! Have you done a sheer lipsticks post, if not you should! Or do a post like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Those are beautiful earrings!!!

    I'm with you on the sheer lipstick obsession! I'll also add peach cheeks and nails and... eyeshadow-free days (and yep, I did just say that)!!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete