I can't believe that I totally forgot to post my March favorites! I prepared it almost a week ago and for some reason forgot about it, must have been the beautiful weather! So here is what I've been lovin' in the month of March! (Yes I do have a few non-make-up items to jazz it up a little)
FYI: These aren't necessarily recently purchased products.
1) Lucky Lucky Lavender by OPI - I am in love with this color, it's a pastel lavender and is absolutely girly and beautiful! So spring ;) When I first saw the Hong Kong Collection, getting this color didn't really cross my mind at all, I surprise myself sometimes!
2) L'oreal Voluminous Mascara - I think I am over CG Lashblast because Voluminous really takes my lashes to the extreme, no need for falsies!
3) MAC Fix + - Has been my best friend all through March. I don't only use it to set my make-up but to freshen up also. You know, a spritz here and there.The scent is just ah-mazing, wish it stuck around more!!!
4) MAC Peachstock Lipstick - Well you saw that coming! I know you guys are sick of hearing about it, probably. I promise I won't talk about it anymore :) But, it has been my favorite lipstick in March and the same thing applies to at least the first week of April, so most likely you will see/hear about it in my April favorites too. Perfect nude peach!
5) MAC Underage Lipglass - Stunning when paired with Peachstock as well as alone. Reached for this the most in terms of lipglosses. So versatile, can be paired with many different colored lipsticks!
6) Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado - Just feels damn good on my skin, that's it!
7) Yellow Iphone case from a random eBayer - I think I'm getting over pink, I mean I still love it but I think it's time for me to branch out and show some love to other colors in the spectrum! I've been loving my yellow case and I think it looks great with the black Iphone yeahhh!
8) Rose gold initial bracelet - I wore this every single day in March and still am, just took it off to include it in the picture. It was part of my graduation gifts from my dad. I love the rose/pink gold, and the cursive E with all the bling on it, and the little evil-eye charm thing is just too cute!
9) Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret - I am obsessed with this perfume, seriously! It smells out of this world good! This is just a sample but as soon as I finish up one of my other perfumes, I am getting my hands on this baby for sure! Notes: Green tea, citrus, cranberry, white musk, white peony...well you get the picture! Give it a whiff if you see it at the stores.
What did you girls love in March??