It's that time of the month again, as in, the end of it! And it's time to do a favorites of course! Here is what I couldn't get enough of this month :)
1. Illamasqua Blusher in Lover - perfect apricot/peach blush with loads of pigmentation. Goes with many different looks, stays on forever, love love love ittt!!!
2. Revlon ColorStay Foundation - I thought I was in love with PhotoReady until I met ColorStay. This stuff is amazing, provides great coverage, feels really light on skin and lasts throughout the day. Love that it doesn't cake up.
3. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude: Light peachy nude lipstick that doesn't look chalky, is quite moisturizing and doesn't flake on lips. Perfect by itself or as a base for a brighter lipstick.
4. China Glaze nail polish in Light As Air - Pastel, lilac color that goes great in spring. It's quite feminine!
5. YSL Rouge Volupte in Peach Passion - Peach. Passion. It's love! I love to wear this over Revlon's Soft Nude to get a more subtle color or by itself if I want a full strength vibrant peach.
6. NYX Lip Gloss in La La - After the above combination, I use La La to top my lips with some shine! La La is also perfect worn alone, looks great with a tan and darker eye make-up.
Of course I had to have some eye shadows thrown in here! I reached for these colors the most this month. They are all so lovely! Usually what I do for a quick fix is; apply Satin Taupe all over lid, use Quarry on my crease and dab a little Femme-Fi on inner corners and brow bone, and voila!
I hope everyone has a great weekend, be safe and have fun!!! <3