Like most of us I have an ever-growing eye-shadow collection and yep mainly MAC ones. I know, it's like a disease without a cure! I don't even wanna think about how I'm going to cope with the temptation of wanting to buy everything from the new collections that will be out in the coming months. I'll make a list that way I'm not tempted when the time comes. If I already have ten neutral eye-shadows or pink lipsticks I guess I don't need another one even if the packaging is cute (is there such thing as having too many eye-shadows or lipsticks? I have no answer to this!) Anyhow, here are my eye-shadows that I wanted to share with you girls who knows maybe there is a color you wanted to see swatched or thought about getting. Hopefully this will be useful and can give you some ideas. I will put an * next to the ones that are my absolute favorites, I know you can tell a few of them since I hit pan on them!
Note: N/N = no name. For reference, I noted the non-MAC ones by brand, so rest of them are by MAC.
1) Naked Lunch* 2) Jest 3) Grain 4) Era* 5) Femme-Fi
6) Retro-speck 7) UD Baked 8) Goldmine 9) Coppering 10) Antiqued*
11) Brown Down 12) Print* 13) Club* 14) Carbon
1) N/N Lancome 2) Aquavert 3) Humid 4) Steamy* 5) Shimmermoss
6) Plumage 7) Prussian 8) Freshwater 9) Digit* 10) N/N Jane
11) N/N Body Shop 12) Shale* 13) Nocturnelle* 14) Shadowy Lady 15) Pink Venus
P.S.: I also have the Birds & Berries eye shadow from Give Me Liberty of London collection, which I probably won't depot, at least not anytime soon because I love the packaging.