DANI Plum Flower Sugar Scrub

Hey girls!


I have been to a waxing salon a while back and was introduced to this brand while there. I was actually in need of a body scrub back then and decided to give it a try regardless of the price tag (it's $20.00 for 13 oz. container). Then, like many products, this container kind of went to the cabinet right below my sink and sat there for a good while until a few weeks ago I randomly felt the urge to organize. So I was pulling stuff out, moving them here and there, tossing some out, and I saw this scrub sitting there. After a whiff, I wanted to use it right away because the smell is just ahhhh so good! I don't know how to describe it, it smells very sweetp/plummy/fruity :) So I have been frequenting this scrub for quite some time now (on and off because Flake Away got between us) and I love it. I love Flake Away by Soap and Glory too, and I guess the battle is on, I will need to choose one or the other, who will win?? What I love about this brand is that they make natural bath products.  That is and will always be a plus for me. I say this all the time, yes I love make-up and beauty stuff and I know 90% of the products I use has a lot of chemicals in them but if I can do something good  for my skin, why not? So I do use natural and paraben-free products when I can, I'm always on the look out for them. Funny because at the time I purchased this scrub, I had no idea it was a natural product. DANI says that "DANI Natural Products® are made with 100% vegetable oil bases, pure soy waxes, essential oils, and organic ingredients whenever possible; and without petroleum, paraben, artificial colors, dyes, animal by-products, or sodium or ammonia laurel/laureth sulfates". They also don't do animal testing. Yay!! I looked up the website before using this scrub and read that you can use this after shaving and there will not be any stinging, initial reaction? Get outta here! Scrubbing after shaving? No thanks, I haven't lost it just yet. But of course deep inside I wanted to know, so I gave it a try anyway and I seriously didn't experience any stinging what-so-ever! And I have pretty sensitive skin! I personally scrub first then shave, but it's great to know there is a product out there which can reverse this routine if you really must do it that way, stuff happens. Overall I am very happy with this scrub, it exfoliates pretty good and leaves my skin super smooth. Also it doesn't leave that oily film after you dry your skin but at the same time I think it moisturizes well, I didn't experience any dryness or scale-like skin. If I could change one thing about this product, what would be? The packaging, I am not really crazy about containers, I get along better with tubes or pumped bottles. I will check out their body lotions! I am not sure what stores carry this brand, but they have products for sale on their website, click here if you're interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment