Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter

Hey girls!

Today's review is on The Righteous Butter by Soap & Glory. I must say that I am not really a fan of butters because they are usually too thick for my liking. On my skin they take forever to smear and I am more of a apply and go type of person. I don't like rubbing body butters for five minutes. I prefer lotions over butters, and I think they serve the same purpose. Somehow though, this is my most favorite product of all the products I got from the Plane Jane bag. I love the texture of it, I don't even know if this should be called butter. It's not really thick or at least not as thick as other butters I used and it absorbs rather quickly. In it, it has aloe vera and shea butter, no wonder my skin felt like a baby's after I applied this all over after showering. It smells really good and the scent sticks around for a good while. Even after your skin absorbs it you can still smell it. Soap & Glory's website points out that "Smells like bergamot, strawberries and mandarin, with floral and fruity mid notes and musk, amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom". I am definitely sensing the bergamot and mandarin or something citrus-y and musky, but strawberry? No. I just want to let my fellow bloggers/followers know that way you don't buy this thinking it has a strawberry scent, it doesn't. Does it do what it claims to do? Yes. Will I buy it in full size? Most definitely! I am also pretty obsessed with these containers, they are just too cute! I can't see myself throwing these away when I am done with the product, I think I will remove the stickers and use them for something else, for what, I have no idea. Before I forget, I just said I am obsessed with the containers but not when it comes to using the product because I have to dip my finger nails in to get the cream out, maybe I will just use my knuckles like I see people doing all the time ;) The Righteous Butter retails for $14.99 for a 10.1 oz container.

3 comments:

  1. thanx hun! do show frontal pictures! I love your eyebrows! (from what i see on your header)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept the containers too! I thought I was the only person who would be doing that, I haven't used them for anything yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept the containers too! I thought I was the only person who would be doing that, I haven't used them for anything yet though.

    ReplyDelete