I got tagged by lovely Roz at http://dutchessroz.blogspot.com/, thanks doll!
What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear?
- Golds, taupes and plums (1 is never enough!)
- Smokey Eyes
Which feature do you play up the most?
Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up?
Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist?
- MAC, all the way & forever!
Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again?
- Covergirl Lashblast
Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why?
- Burt's Bees Pomegranate shampoo/conditioner, left my hair stripped off all the oils I could seriously not brush my hair even after conditioning it and they stink!
One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done?
- Hair coloring/cut
One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?
- Eyebrow wax ~ Many people do, but I have a 5x magnifying mirror, I can see every single little hair and thankfully I don't have shaky hands and I'm happy with their shape, so why pay for it?
One beauty trick you can share with everyone?
- This is like a grandma type of thing but works wonders. Boil a pot of water for a few minutes, remove from stove, add herbs inside if you like (chamomile, rosemary, mint even lemon) put your head over the pot and drape a towel/sheet over your head so the steam doesn't escape and steam your face to perfection. Great for getting rid off nasty blackheads and opening pores, I try to do this regularly about 2 times a week!)
Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup?
- Don't pull (or do it very gently) your eyelids when applying eye-shadows or eyeliner, sometimes I attempt to do it because I had been doing it this way until I was told about the disadvantages of it. Doing so will stretch your skin and that will not be a pretty sight...