FOTD: Featuring Club by MAC

Hey girls!

I haven't done a FOTD for a while because I've been sort of letting my face breathe a bit by wearing minimal make-up, it's like my way of face detoxing :) Buuuuut today I decided to bring an end to this because I realized since I got the "Club" eye shadow I haven't used it once so today had to be the day. Actually I didn't know what colors to use at first then I found this scarf that I had and I got inspired by the colors on it, that's how I decided to use Club and some other colors because they are all on this scarf :) Hope everyone is having or had a great day, I am...it's a beautiful day in Chicago!

In the picture below I am wearing Viva Glam Gaga lipstick, and in the other pictures I am wearing Victorian (also by MAC). While VG Gaga is a beautiful color, I thought it was a bit too much for this look, so I kept Victorian and love it like this.


Here's what I used for this look:

face
revlon photo ready foundation, mac msf natural, sephora blush me twice for contouring, mac dollymix blush

eyes
udpp all over lids, benefit erase paste under eyes, mac goldmine e/s inner third/corners, mac club e/s on middle third, urban decay mildew e/s on outer third and crease, mac plumage e/s on lower lash line (outer half) mac nocturnelle e/s on inner half of lash line, mac carbon e/s used to lightly line upper lid, sephora flashy liner in flashy blue in waterline, l'oreal extra volume collagen mascara (first time using this mascara and I'm in love!!!)

lips
mac victorian l/s



11 comments:

  1. you look lovely! and the lipsticks are super pretty!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love club but I should show it some more appeciation, :) great fotd. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very flawless:)
    loving the eyebrows too;


    www.yellowscarff.blogspot.com
    www.yellowscarff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so beautiful! :D love your eye-make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..hellooo .. your skin looks perfect ..and I love your eyes ,looks so beautiful ..and like I said before I love your eyebrows - so perfect shape ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. canim harika bir blog!!!! coook güzel!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:
    http://dressedtoplease.blogspot.com/

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    nice weekend & kisssssss from germany ;*)

    öptüm fistikkkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! looks really great on you, compliments your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice FOTD! I love Club, it's a really pretty colour =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look very flawless:)
    loving the eyebrows too;


    www.yellowscarff.blogspot.com
    www.yellowscarff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete