1. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation: Though it caused quite a controversy (many complained about its shimmer) I love this foundation, it gives my skin that airbrushed look, makes it look flawless, great coverage, camouflages my pores...what else can I ask for? I can see it being in my monthly favorites for a long time, until something better comes along of course!
2. Nars Blush in Deep Throat: Even though we've only been together for a few days, we clicked right away! It gives me the perfect flush of color and has just the right amount of shimmer in it.
3. Sinful Colors in Easy Going: The perfect neutral color. Most worn nail polish this month. There is just something innocent and sweet about it!
4. NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils in variety of colors: It's nothing new, everyone loves these and I do too. How can one not? They are just perfect to layer under your eyeshadows and give off beautiful colors.
5. MAC Viva Glam lipstick in GAGA: Pink and totally GAGA! This lipstick is to die for, MAC needs to make it permanent.
6. L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara: Volumizing, lengthening, without clumping, only beautiful lashes. This is what this mascara really is.
7. Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray: Best hair spray I've ever used, hands down. Holding power is beyond the universe, keeps my style in its place, isn't tacky and smells wonderful.
8. Soap & Glory Flake Away Scrub: Leaves my skin silky smooth, moisturizes really good that I don't even need a lotion after using it and it smells delish!
What are your favorites??