FOTD: Antique Eyes + Impassioned Lips

Today I wanted to do a gold/brown look and use one of my favorite lipsticks from MAC which is Impassioned. This is actually one of my few favorite non-pink/nude lipsticks from MAC. I don't normally wear vibrant colors on my lips, in fact I haven't used this color since last summer. I think colors like Impassioned look great during summertime with tanned skin. I was just going through my lipstick collection and bumped into it and realized how much I missed it he he Summer hurry up and get your butt over here already!


So, what am I wearing today?


Face:
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation, MSF, Physician's Formula Solar Powder Bronzer, Revlon Matte Powder Blush in Perfectly Peach, Sephora blush me twice No.1 to contour

* I also made the stupid mistake of using MUFE's finishing powder, which made me look like a ghost or as if I have seen one, reminded me a lot of those bad pictures of Nicole Kidman with her finishing powder all over her face...

Eyes:
Anastasia clear brow gel
UDPP all over lids
Bare Minerals multi-tasking  Minerals in Summer Bisque under eyes - for "popping" purposes
MAC Retrospeck e/s on inner corner, MAC Cocomotion pigment across lid, MAC Brown Down e/s on crease
MAC Carbon e/s as liner on upper/lower lash-line
Avon eye-pencil in Vanilla in waterline
Any black eyeliner to lightly go over Carbon e/s (I used my Ulta brand eyeliner)
CG Lash blast mascara

Lips:
MAC Impassioned lipstick ~ MAC claims this is an "amped-up" fuchsia and I don't agree, to me it looks like a reddish-pink!

7 comments:

  1. ..hello girl ..I love your eyebrows ..are they permanent ? so gorgeous shape..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..I really like this look ..very feminine yet girly ..you look perfect : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! I fill them in using Print e/s by MAC, probably that's why they look good :) I shaped them myself, I was aiming for another shape but this is what I got lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gorgeous(:
    The makeup is stunning, and cute earrings!
    xxx
    P.s. im a new follower, just found your blog today and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment Shannon, you're gorgeous yourself! I love reading your blog, and will definitely give the lipstick holder you did a shot, hopefully mine will come out as cute as yours :)

    ReplyDelete