Fall Faves // Nail Polishes


 
I have been very into fall nails lately and thought I'd share my favorite nail polishes that I have on rotation this fall with you all.

Son zamanlarda tirnaklarimdan sonbaharimsi ojeler eksik olmuyor, bu yuzden de su siralar sevdigim sonbahar ojelerimi sizlerle paylasmak istedim.

Sephora by O.P.I. On Stage, Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, O.P.I. Lincoln Park at Midnight

My absolutely must-have nail polish for fall has been OPI Lincoln Park at Midnight for years. I may be biased as I live in Chicago and this was part of the Chicago collection :) I just have a thing for blackened bases (especially purple!) with micro glitter which Lincoln Park at Midnight exactly is.

Olmazsa olmaz sonbahar ojem, vazgecilmezim, senelerdir OPI Lincoln Park at Midnight. Acababu Chicago'da yasadigim ve bu oje Chicago koleksiyonun bir uyesi oldugu icin olabilir mi? Ama yok, benim karartilmis oje bazlarina (ozellikle morlara!) ve icinde minnak mor pirilti olan ojelere karsi bir hayranligim var, bkz Lincoln Park at Midnight :)

Since adding it to my collection last year (after much scouring and stalking of local drugstores) Revlon's Facets of Fucshia has been an absolute favorite. It has a blackened purple base with big chunks of fucshia hexagonal and much smaller pieces of glitter. Now every beauty has its thorns. This beauty requires 3 coats to get it to be completely opaque. Removal of this nail polish is a very painful process. I think it's the hardest to remove nail polish I have ever encountered in my life. Its beauty justifies the cons though!

Revlon'un Facets of Fucshia'si aldigimdan beri cok severek kullandigim bir oje. Bazi karartilmis mor ve icinde irili ufakli sim dolu olan bu guzel ojenin uygulamasi biraz yorucu cunku opaklik icin 3 kat gerekiyor. Cikarmasi ise tam bir kabus! Hayatimda bu kadar zor cikan bir ojeye daha once rastlamadim. Ama guzelligi paha bicilmez, onun icinde katlaniyorum.

Next, I have On Stage by Sephora by O.P.I. I would describe it as a creamy, smokey mauve/purple. It definitely screams autumn in my opinion. It doesn't have any shimmer or glitter thus making it more wearable for any setting.

Siradaki renk Sephora by O.P.I.'dan On Stage. Kremsi, dumanli leylak/mor. Tipik, sonbahar diye bagiran bir renk bana gore. Icinde sim ve pirilti olmayasi her ortamda kolayca kullanilabilecek bir oje yapiyor kendisini.

Butter London All Hail the Queen, Essence Date with the Night, Orly Rage, Zoya Ibiza

 Orly Rage is a metallic bronze/rose-gold with silver glitter that creates a foil-like effect on nails. I enjoy layering it with Sephora by OPI Traffic Stopper-Copper, my favorite combo this fall, so far!

Metalik, pembe altinla bronz karisimi Orly Rage tirnaklarda folyo etkisi yaratmakta oldukca basarili. Son zamanlarda ozellikle Sephora by O.P.I.'in Traffic Stopper-Copper'i ile beraber kullanmaya bayiliyorum!
For some reason I am not really drawn into nude polishes this fall but I do love my tried and trusted and gorgeous All Hail The Queen by Butter London. It has tiny multi-color micro glitter which aren't visible to the naked eye unless inspected closely.


Nedense bu sonbahar nude ojelere elim bir turlu gitmiyor tabi Butter London'in All Hail The Queen'i haric. Icinde minicik rengarenk simleri olsada dikkatli bakmadikca pek gorunmuyorlar. Her ortamda rahatlikla kullanilabilecek, gunluk bir oje.

One of my newest nail polishes, Essence Date with the Night quickly became a favorite for this fall. It's a metallic pewter which looks great alone or topped with Nails Inc. Sloane Square. Only problem I have with this nail polish is its application which is due to size of the brush.

En yeni ojelerimden Essence Date with the Night hemen favorilerim arasina girmeyi basardi. Metalik ve kursunumsu cok hos bir renk ama surulusu fircanin kucuklugunden dolayi biraz ugrastiriyor. Tek basinada guzel duruyor ama ben Nails Inc.'in Sloane Square'iyle beraber cok seviyorum.

I'm not really a blue nail polish person (I simply don't like the way shades of blue looks with my skin tone or hands) with the exception of Zoya Ibiza which is a shade of blue that nearly looks black. It's a shimmery, blackened navy.

Mavi ojelerle pek aram yoktur aslinda (ellerime ve ten rengime bir turlu yakistiramadigim bir renk, halbuki renk olarak cok severim!) ancak gel gorki Zoya'nin yakindan bakilmadikca siyaha calan ama aslinda cok guzel simli lacivert ojesi Ibiza sonbahar icin vazgecilmezlerim arasinda.

Essie Leading Lady, Flormar #352, Zoya Mata Hari, Sephora by O.P.I. I'm With Brad
Essie Leading Lady definitely screams Christmas in fact it's part of Essie's Winter 2012 collection but I am already rocking this beautiful red with red pieces of glitter. It's too prety not to!

Essie'nin 2012 Kis koleksiyonundan Leading Lady aslinda Noel ve kis diye bagirsada ben simdiden severek kullaniyorum, kisa kendimi alistiriyorum! Kirmizi bazli ve icinde kirmizi minik simleri olan Leading Lady'yi tum kirmizi severlere siddetle tavisye ediyorum!

My classic go-to simple no-fuss red is Flormar's #352. It's a very easy to wear reddish burgundy with no shimmer or glitter. I reach for this a lot when I simply don't know what to paint my nails with.

Tabii ki bir Flormar olmasi gerekiyordu bu postta. O da tam bir klasik bordo/kirmizi 352. Ozellikle
"ay ne sursem" dedigim gunlerde hic dusunmeden elime aldigim renktir kendisi.


Up next is Zoya's Mata Hari, a shimmery dark red with gold sheen. I have wanted a shade like this for ages and finally after many failed attempts I have found it.

Sonuncu favorim ise Zoya'dan Mata Hari isimli simli ve tirnaklara suruldugunde uzerinde altinimsi bir etki yaratan koyu kirmizi bir oje. Ben cok uzun zaman bu rengi aradigim, hic ummadigim bir anda karsima cikti. Biraz hareketli ama abartisiz bir kirmizi arayanlara tavsiye edilir.

Finally we have Sephora by O.P.I.'s I'm With Brad which is a vampy dark brownish red with red shimmer.

What nail polishes are you loving this fall?
Sizin bu sonbahar favori ojeleriniz neler?

0 comments:

Post a Comment