e.l.f. Studio Golden Bronzer

Hey everyone! 

I'm alive! I've been spending every single one of my minutes with my sister hence the inactivity on my blog. She returned to Turkey on Wednesday and shortly after that I got a ridicilous cold. Today I have finally found some strength to get up from the bed and be a productive person/blogger! :) Hello new followers! 

If you're make-up obsessed and happen to be at Target, you know you cannot leave that store without checking out aisle with elf products! I don't own many elf products but I hear a lot of good things about them. I have been happily using their liquid concealer/highlighter duo as well as the blush/bronzer duo. But I was in the mood for trying a new e.l.f. product and that's when this bronzer caught my eye. 


Just for the record I did not need a new bronzer. I am currently going back and forth between, Benefit Hoola, e.l.f. bronzer/blush duo, Sephora blush me twice's bronzer side etc. But the $3 price tag of this bronzer just will not let you go, believe me! It's so affordable that you automatically think "Ah it's only 3 bucks, who will that hurt??" Good technique there e.l.f.! :)


Golden Brozner consists of four gorgeous shades. Top left is copper, top right is light peach, bottom left is off white/champagne, bottom right is taupe. They are all shimmery and quite pigmented. I love that they are not too powdery and they have almost no fall-out during application.

L- Natural Light R-Flash

P.S.: This product currently holds the "most difficult product to take photos of"! Wow, I cannot even believe how many photos I took of it before deciding on these two.

I do like this product but it just doesn't work as a bronzer on my skin tone. I would categorize it more as a highlighter than anything else. My sister also purchased this "bronzer", she's NC20 in MAC/Desert Beige in Estee Lauder Double Wear and she loves using it as a bronzer. So if you're anything like her and are looking for a bronzer, then you're in luck! :) It does give me a healthy, subtle glow and I gotta love it for that! I think it's a good drugstore product, especially for those of us who don't want to spend a fortune on a highlighter/bronzer. It just wasn't what I was expecting it to be, a bronzer.

What do you think about Golden Bronzer?

 Here is a collage of some of the photos from our trip, we did spend a day in Toronto hence the photo of CN Tower. (I know a day in any city isn't enough, will definitely return! :))
I ♥ Canada, I wish I could be visiting as often as I used to back when I lived in Seattle!


Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! ♥

8 comments:

  1. I think I have the Warm shade of the bronzer. Maybe! & the duo too. For some reason they don't get used much - I think I love Stila Sun & Chanel Soleil de Tan too much right now. It's probably time to cut the cord & branch out xD

    I love the peach portion of the bronzer - looks like it'd be a lovely highlighter if used separatley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bronzer has always been on my list when i do a major shop at elf, next time i order this is going into my basket defiantly :)
    Glad your back, having been missing the posts lately ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Would love to see a FOTD with this on!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. For $3 I think I'm going to have to pick this up, particularly considering that I'm NC20 :)

    I love Canada as well, if you haven't been to Montreal you MUST get there!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wondered about this bronzer. I think I'll pass though.. Im NC42, so I'm probably a little too tan, going off of your review.

    Great pictures though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeeeeee the pictures of my city!! Did I tell you I had a dream while you were in Toronto that we ran into each other, and then you asked me to help find your husband, but I didn't really know what he looked like so I was pretending to look around. But I wasn't really. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that you liked your time in Canada! I'm a proud Canadian :)

    Next time you're in Toronto, check out Canoe for dinner and spend a day roaming around Kensington Market!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i consider this one quite often when i'm looking at elf...it may be a bit light for me--at least in terms of bronzer. but at that price, it's hard not to want to just find out :)

    ReplyDelete