I want to say a huge thanks to the lovely Yuliya, you may know her as cutiegingerbread for giving me the idea for this post. I was actually about to do a look but she convinced me to do this instead! So here I am with my little army of pink lipsticks yay! Like most of us I have a lipstick addiction, in addition to many other make-up related addictions. I love my nudes but pinks (along with peaches/apricots) are my favorite during summertime! They're perfect for a pop of color and have the power to make any girl look "girly" he he My favorites include some high end brands like MAC and NARS as well as drugstore brands some of which I am sure you have seen swatched on my blog before, I just wanted to include all of them under one post!
So here they are...
1. MAC Victorian (Frost)- Cool-toned pink with gold sheen. Sadly it was a limited edition lippie from MAC Spring Colour Forecast collection. Applies opaque.
2. MAC Angel (Frost) - Pale rosy pink with light sheen to it. Looks super creamy on lips and has no shimmer. Applies semi-opaque.
3. MAC Viva Glam Gaga (Lustre) - Cool-toned bubblegum pink, good pigmentation. Has a glossy look on lips. Applies semi-opaque. Many have compared this to MAC Snob lipstick, I can't tell since I don't own Snob, but it looks somewhat similar yep!
4. NYX Narcissus - Very bright neon, cotton candy/Barbie pink. Creamy feel on lips. Applies opaque.
5. NARS Roman Holiday - Cool mid-toned pink, moisturizing formula. Gives me the feeling that I have lip balm on. Sheer but very buildable.
6. Rimmel Pink Chic - Cool blue pink, glides on smooth, subtle sheen, fine silver shimmer to it, moisturizing formula, applies semi-opaque.
7. Revlon Colorburst Carnation - Fuchsia/pink, smooth formula, sheer but can be built up to a vibrant color, semi-opaque.
8. Rimmel Pink Blush - Bubblegum pink, smooth formula, glides on, shimmery, highly pigmented, applies opaque.
9. Maybelline Pink Please - Mid-tone milky/baby pink, creamy consistency, goes on smooth, applies semi-opaque.
10. Rimmel Pink Champagne - My newest pink lippie, it was love at first swatch! Reminds me a lot of Viva Glam Gaga even though in the swatches above they don't look that similar. It's also not as cool toned as Gaga. Creamy formula, highly pigmented, great lasting power!