My Blog Is Born + Ulta haul

Hey everyone,

Welcome to my blog! This is my first post ever! I started this blog in the name of beauty and to share my passion for make-up and everything beauty related like most of us. On my blog, I'm planning to do everything from make-up to nails, product reviews and everything in between! Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you enjoy your visit! :)

With that said, here goes my first little haul!
I've recently been to Ulta to check out what's new (Ok I'll be honest, I just received their mailer with a coupon) and of course I couldn't leave without picking up at least one thing, so...what did I get??




Baked Eyeshadow by Urban Decay

I must say...WOW! I've been llooking for this color forever! I'm so happy to finally have found it! It's a gorgeous and very rich bronze color. Quite pigmented! I recommend to this everything. It's $16 but I think it's totally worth it!

 Show Pony Shadow Box by Urban Decay

Contains 6 beautiful shades, the famous 24/7 eyeliner in Zero and a trial of the best eye shadow primer out there ever: Urban Decay Primer Potion. All this for $30! As always, these UD eyeshadows are all very pigmented, go on super smooth and give off lots of sparkle and shimmer. Your eyes never had it better ladies!



MAC Coppering and Shadowy Lady




I'm always on the lookout for new colors when it comes to eyeshadows. I have recently discovered and purchased these two beautiful ones from MAC. They are; Coppering and Shadowy Lady. I think they got beautifully together and compliment each other both color and texture wise, as one Coppering is Veluxe Pearl and Shadowy Lady is Matte. They kind of remind me of Autumn and Thanksgiving though I think they could be used in any season  and with a bunch of other shades or even by themselves. I like to mix it up though, I just never seem to wear any color by itself.


2 comments:

  1. Just checked out your first blog post and decided it needed a comment. :) Blogunu cok begeniyorum.

    Keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cok tesekkurler Maya!!! :)) <3

    ReplyDelete